26 Years Experience in Assembling Economic and Demographic County Profiles
- The new documents are much more user friendly and the narrative is easy to comprehend.
- The data contained in each profile ranges from age distribution to average weather conditions, and just about everything in between, including agricultural data, income, education, crime, and business statistics.
- The CED staff is collecting data throughout the year as it is released, so that we can provide our clients and stakeholders with the most up-to-date data available as soon as a county comes under contract.
County Profiles Pay Off
- Past users of the profile have found that much of the data found in the document can be time consuming for their organization to collect, and often times they are surprised and impressed with the detail of the data that is available.
- These profiles are not just for show - they will pay for themselves after just a few uses as the data inside is used for anything from a report to a grant application.
- Much of the data is very time consuming to collect, and the staff time saved alone is generally worth the purchase price.
- Often times, small business owners are unaware of what data is available or how to obtain it. As city/county leaders and economic developers, its imperative to help small businesses in our region access as much information as possible, so they can make more informed decisions and better allocate scarce resources.
Several Communities Have Already Committed to Providing Updated Profiles for their Counties
Del Norte Local Transportation Commission, Sonoma County Economic Development Board, and Mendocino County have all sponsored updated profiles for their respective counties.
Del Norte County's profile has already been completed and is available for free by the Transportation Commission.