Join a discussion about the relationship between National Forests and our communities’ social and economic status. This meeting will identify the unique roles of National Forests, as a framework for applying socioeconomic information in the Forest Service planning process.
Sustainable Forest Action Coalition Socioeconomic Roundtable
Thursday, February 26, 2015 @ California State University, Chico BMU
Far North Articulation & Dual Enrollment Summit --- February 24, 2015
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Sierra Nevada Big Room
1075 E 20th, Chico CA 95928
Register today for this No Cost workshop: Far North Articulation & Dual Enrollment Summit Registration Form
For more information: Summit Flyer
Description: Community college and high school partners are invited as teams to learn about best practices in dual enrollment and articulation. Then there will be time for the teams to review their own practices and how to implement in their own districts. Expert technical assistance providers will present best practices and be present for team meetings to ask for assistance on the spot.
- Learn the advantages of high school articulation and dual enrollment
- Learn how other colleges and high schools are successfully implementing articulation and dual enrollment
- Work with local teams to establish a working agreement to serve as a framework for future agreements
- Connect with counterparts around the region to call upon for future questions
Who Should Attend
From Community Colleges:
- CTE Deans & Directors
- Articulation Officers
- CTE Faculty
From K-12 Partners:
- District Superintendents
- High School Principals
- CTE Teachers
- District Curriculum and CTE Directors
Travel and lodging can be provided. Register by January 20, 2015 to reserve travel and lodging reimbursement. For more information, contact Amy Schulz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 283-0202 x358.